Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It Was Inevitable...


It had to happen sometime. I have finally been forced into the world of blogging.

Thus far I had been quite successful in my evasive maneuvers; skirting around friend’s questions of when I was going to start one and hiding from those who would ask if I read theirs. Some little white lies were told so as not to hurt feelings, but at least my friends were forgiving. Then I just had to go and get lucky enough to have a story published, which meant I was reaching beyond my personal friends. 

I was so excited! I didn’t even mind editing and re-editing. Then the self-promotion part began. Facebook page? No problem, I was already there. Twitter? Uhm, well, sounded easy enough if I could just remember to tweet. Website? A work still in progress. Book trailer?  One of the things I had been dragging my feet on. It’s really hard to find the right pictures, but after I found and supplied them to the talented author, publisher, and video maker, Scarlet Hunter of Epic3 Productions, she made me a video that brought a glorious smile to my face.  

Now, finally, a blog. I’m surprised at how positive I am about this latest endeavor. Probably because my next blogs will be for the Diamonds and Divas Book Tour. I will be working with some very talented and fun ladies to showcase our books. I hope you can join us!  

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog page. I read your post your hot Elf made today but i have no idea where I'm supposed to post anything. i really haven't grasped blogging yet and these tours just confuse the hell out of me.

    But everything looks great, Tess. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They confuse me too, but I'm learning. You should click on the link to the Diamonds and Divas Book Tour and it will take you to a schedule for each day. Go to the blogs listed and make your comment for that day's guest blogger.:)

      Delete